Last quarter, MALAUNDRY launched a service that helps customers save time and make it easier to get their household clothing picked up for cleaning.
The service was developed because of the unscheduled nature of laundry pickups and deliveries—a huge hassle for customers!
Customers just do not have enough time to get everything done whether it is work, tending to their children, or coping with the general pace of life; let alone think about their laundry/dry cleaning.
Using this new service, called MALAUNDRY PaD, customers can now set up convenient laundry pickups and deliveries at any location and time of their choice.
Depending on their schedules, customers can also have their laundry picked up on a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly basis.
How MALAUNDRY PaD Service Works:
- Using their phones or tablets, customers should click this link goo.gl/02TbTr
- Customers should fill the form on the link’s page. All information is needed.
- MALAUNDRY will send customers an email and SMS confirming their PaD registration and account set up within 24 hours.
- Customers will receive email reminders three (3) days before their first pickup date. Afterward, customers will continue receiving email reminders three (3) before subsequent pickup dates.
- Customers will receive SMS reminders a day before their first pickup date. Afterward, customers will continue receiving SMS reminders a day before subsequent pickup dates.
- Customers will receive SMS notifications after their clothes are cleaned and packed for delivery, while simultaneously receiving electronic invoices with itemized summaries of their clothes.
- Customers will receive SMS dispatch-notifications a day before their clothes are delivered.
- Customers will pay only after their clothes are delivered.
- Payment will be made using only internet or mobile bank transfers to MALAUNDRY accounts that will be provided to customers. (For everyone’s protection, MALAUNDRY couriers or delivery personnel cannot collect payments).
- Customers will receive SMS payment confirmation and electronic receipts after making payments.
Finally, customers are now able to have their household clothing picked up for cleaning without hassles.
That is the convenience and personalization MALAUNDRY PaD offers!
‘Rotimi MUDE is the founder/promoter of MALaundry (a website for booking laundry home services in Lagos). Having launched the business in Lagos and Edo States respectively, he has a uniquely strategic perspective of the industry. And with nine years of experience, he shares his thoughts and insights in a collection of articles on the laundry and residential cleaning. Rotimi has a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in International Relations from the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State. He is also an alumnus of the FATE Foundation, Lagos. His mission is to democratize domestic-support services in Nigeria.